Kansas Sports Betting Sites
If you’re new to sports betting sites in Kansas, this is a great guide to start with. This guide will teach you how to bet at Kansas sports gambling sites and provide some tips to help you get started with online sports betting.
- Kansas Sports Betting Sites
- Top legal Kansas sports betting sites
- When will online sports betting launch in Kansas?
- Best available Kansas sports betting sites
- Best sports betting sites in Kansas
- Kansas sports betting guide
- Kansas sports betting bills
- Most popular sports to bet on in Kansas
- Legal sports gambling options in Kansas
- What is the difference between legal sports betting and Illegal Kansas sports betting
- How can a bettor know that Kansas sports betting sites are fair?
- F.A.Q Kansas sports betting
Top legal Kansas sports betting sites
Kansas Sports Betting Sites: All sites are 100% legal & licensed by the state.
|DraftKings Sportsbook Bet $5, get $150 in bonus bets||Bet now DraftKings KS promo code|
|Caesars Sportsbook Up to $1,500 in bet credits||Bet now Caesars KS promo code|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Bet $5 get $200 in bonus bets||Bet now FanDuel KS promo code|
|BetMGM Sportsbook Up to $1,000 in bonus bets||Bet now BetMGM KS bonus code|
When will online sports betting launch in Kansas?
Besides our List of All Kansas Sportsbooks that are live, the Kansas sports betting launch has already begun! Check out all the Kansas sports betting sites that are now open! Kansas debuted online sports betting right in time for the NFL season 2022.
Best available Kansas sports betting sites
It’s time to review the top betting sites in Kansas because now sports betting are available. We’ve outlined which of the six Kansas betting sites is the finest and what the rest of them have to offer because there are currently six to pick from.
- Barstool: Best Community
- FanDuel: Best In Terms Of Odds
- DraftKings: Best Overall Betting Site
- BetMGM: Best App
- Caesars: Best Bonus Rewards
- PointsBet: Best Unique Style Of Betting
Best sports betting sites in Kansas
The best sports betting sites in Kansas are reliable and trustworthy. The list of all Kansas sportsbooks presented is live and legal.
FanDuel is a well-known leader in sports betting. It provides a wide selection of markets and betting choices, including wagers on collegiate and professional sports. One of Kansas’ most well-liked betting site, it offers a user-friendly design, a ton of bonuses, and promos.
Another well-liked betting site in Kansas is DraftKings. It provides a comparable selection of markets and betting possibilities to FanDuel, but with a stronger focus on daily fantasy sports. It is a favorite choice for sports bettors in Kansas since it offers a ton of promotional incentives and user-friendly features.
For Kansas citizens seeking for a reputable brand in sports betting, Caesars is a perfect choice. Both professional as well as college sports leagues are covered by its extensive selection of betting possibilities. Also, it offers a ton of perks and promos, making it a fantastic option for both new and seasoned customers.
For those seeking a large selection of betting possibilities, BetMGM is an excellent choice. It covers every significant professional sports league, such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, or NHL. It’s a terrific option for individuals who want to maximize their bets because it also offers a wide variety of betting incentives.
In Kansas, a more recent alternative for sports betting is PointsBet. There are several markets and betting possibilities available, in addition to numerous bonuses and promotions. It is a fantastic option for individuals seeking a new bookmaker to sign up with.
Kansas sports betting guide
As the legalization of sports betting spreads throughout the United States, many people are looking to get involved in this new and exciting industry.
However, it can be challenging to know where to start with so many options available. Here are a few steps you should follow to bet on Kansas sports betting sites:
- The first step is to find a reputable and reliable online betting site. There are many out there, so do your research and compare reviews before deciding. Once you have found a book, create an account and deposit funds.
- Next, select the sport or event that you want to bet on. Each book will have different markets available, so make sure you are familiar with the odds and what you are wagering on. Then decide how much you want to bet.
- The last step, have fun and gamble responsibly.
KS online bonus types
There are a variety of offers with Kansas sportsbook bonuses & promos.
- Sign-up bonus: The most common is the sign-up bonus. The site offers new customers a percentage of their initial deposit. For example, a betting site might offer a 100% match on deposits up to $100. If you deposit $100, the betting site will give you an additional $100 in bonus money.
- Reloading Bonuses: Other common bonuses include reload bonuses and refer-a-friend bonuses. Reload bonuses are offered to customers who make additional deposits after signing up, while refer-a-friend bonuses reward customers for bringing in new business.
Other bonuses such as:
- free bets
- cashback rewards
- risk-free bets
It’s essential to read the terms and conditions of each bonus before accepting it, as some may have wagering requirements or other restrictions.
Main Local Teams And Sports To Bet On In Kansas
Kansas is home to several professional and collegiate sports teams. The Kansas City Chiefs, the Kansas City Royals, and Sporting Kansas City are all popular teams to bet on.
While these teams are based in Kansas City, they have fans all over the state. Other significant teams in Kansas include the Wichita State Shockers and the Wichita Thunder.
There is plenty to choose from in Kansas when betting becomes legal. In addition to the professional and collegiate teams mentioned above, several minor league teams may provide great betting opportunities.
For example, the Lawrence-Livermore Bandits are a minor league baseball team that has proved to be a profitable investment for many bettors. In addition, several college sports programs in Kansas could also offer great betting opportunities.
eSports Betting In Kansas
In Kansas, eSports betting is on the rise. Gamblers place bets on their favorite professional gamers in tournaments for games such as “League of Legends” and “Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.”
eSports betting is legal in the state, and few sports betting sites offer odds on the outcomes of these tournaments.
Some people are hesitant to bet on eSports because they are unsure how to do so. However, a few reputable sites will allow you to place bets on professional gamers. These sites offer odds for all of the major eSports tournaments, and they have a wide variety of betting options available.
If you’re interested in betting on eSports, then prepare yourself because now that mobile sports betting apps in Kansas have become legal, this may become very engaging and entertaining.
Kansas sports betting bills
The Kansas House of Representatives initiated work on House Bill 2470 in March 2022, nearly a year after a Senate bill to allow sports betting in Kansas was introduced in 2021.
The House inserted the language from HB2470 into the SB 84 bill and modified it in a joint legislative committee. It then took different sets into the conference to reconcile the concessions made.
Both chambers approved the agreement a week before heading off for a three-week uninterrupted break. When it returned later in the model year in April, the chamber approved a compromise to an original deal in a split vote.
A late-night session resulted in the 21-13 passage of SB84, which the governor must now approve.
The legislation legalized retail and fantasy sports betting on the state’s four casinos. Moreover, the law requires implementing the following:
- Some casinos have up to three skins, and they can enter into up to 50 merchant partnerships with partners like Kansas Speedway.
- Upon request, a casino can add a definition for a professional sports team (Sporting Kansas City of the MLS) additional online skin.
- Online and brick-and-mortar betting on sports and games will be taxed by 10%.
- Allows you to bet on professional, collegiate, and athletic events regulated by the commission.
Most popular sports to bet on in Kansas
Sports betting is a popular pastime in the United States, and Kansas is no exception. There are several sports that people in the state like to bet on, including football, basketball, and baseball.
The NCAA is a vast organization that oversees college sports in the United States. The most popular sports to bet on in Kansas are basketball and football. Still, other sports like baseball and hockey also have a following.
Bettors can find many different bets to make, from simple point spreads to more complicated wagers like futures or parlays.
Many online and offline betting sites offer to bet on NCAA games. Some books focus exclusively on NCAA betting, while others include it as one of their many markets. Therefore, it’s essential to shop around for the best odds and lines before placing any bets.
There are several factors to consider when betting on NCAA games. In addition to the usual things like the strength of the teams involved and the odds offered by the bookmakers, bettors should also pay attention to injuries and suspensions.
There are many popular sports to bet on in Kansas. NFL football is one of the most popular. The Chiefs are one of the most popular teams in the NFL. They have a large following in Kansas. This means that there is a lot of money to be made on betting on their games.
The Kansas City Chiefs are a professional American football team that plays in the National Football League (NFL). They are members of the West division of the American Football Conference (AFC). The Kansas Jayhawks are the college sports team representing the University of Kansas. They compete in NCAA Division I and are the Big 12 Conference members.
When it comes to sports in Kansas, the National Basketball Association (NBA) is one of the most popular to bet on. The NBA has a long and storied history, dating back to 1946 when the first official game was played.
There is a huge level of popularity of the NBA in Kansas, which can be largely attributed to it being one of the most exciting sports to watch.
With its fast-paced action and high-scoring games, it is no wonder that people like to bet on it. In addition, the NBA is also one of the most popular sports leagues in the world, so there is always plenty of action to be had.
Baseball is the most popular sport to bet on in Kansas. The Kansas City Royals are a central league baseball team that plays in the American League Central division.
They have won the World Series twice, in 1985 and 2015.
Kansas has a rich history when it comes to motorsports. From open-wheel racing to stock car racing and off-road, the Sunflower State has something for everyone who loves to race.
The Kansas Speedway is one of the busiest venues in the country, hosting races nearly every weekend between April and October. Their track is a 1.5-mile tri-oval that has hosted NASCAR events since 2001, including two Sprint Cup Series races each year.
The speedway also hosts IndyCar and ARCA races, concerts, and other events. In addition to the Kansas Speedway, several other tracks around the state host races throughout the year.
The Lakeside Speedway in Wichita is home to dirt track racing, while Heartland Park Topeka is a popular drag strip.
Legal sports gambling options in Kansas
Gambling in Kansas is a popular pastime, with residents enjoying a variety of legal gambling options. The primary venues for gambling are the ten casino locations, which offer slot machines, table games, and poker.
In addition, there are numerous racetracks throughout the state that offer pari-mutuel wagering on horse and dog races. Finally, the Kansas Lottery offers a variety of scratch-off and draw games.
- Boot Hill Casino
- Kansas Star Casino
- Casino White Cloud
- Crosswinds Casino
- 7th Street Casino
- Prairie Band Casino & Resort
- Golden Eagle Casino
- Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway
- Kansas Crossing Casino and Hotel
- Sac and Fox Casino
Can you play daily fantasy sports in Kansas?
Yes. Daily fantasy sports betting contests have been legal amongst others in the Sunflower State since 2015. Sam Brownback signed off on Kansas HB 2155 after both chambers had passed. The bill made it mandatory for organizations to provide additional forms of entertainment to win bingo, lotteries, and raffles.
Is horse betting legal in Kansas?
Kansas is one of the states where betting on horse races is legal. The state has several racetracks, and betting is allowed both at the tracks and through off-track betting facilities.
In addition to traditional bets on individual horses, Kansas also allows pari-mutuel wagering, in which players bet against each other on groups of horses.
The Sunflower state takes its horse racing seriously and offers several races throughout the year. Players can enjoy both major races and smaller competitions while taking advantage of the state’s liberal gambling laws.
What is the difference between legal sports betting and Illegal Kansas sports betting
First, let’s define what legal betting is.
What is legal betting in Kansas?
Legal betting is placing a bet with a licensed and regulated bookmaker. In most jurisdictions, betting is legal; however, some restrictions are in place in some countries.
For example, in the United States, it is only legal to bet on horse racing and certain sporting events.
Legal betting offers several advantages over illegal betting.
- The first advantage is that it is safe and secure. All licensed bookmakers must implement strict security procedures to protect your personal information and ensure the integrity of the betting process.
- Secondly, legal betting offers you protection under the law should something go wrong. Licensed bookmakers must meet stringent regulatory requirements, which means they are held accountable if something goes wrong with their bet.
- Lastly, legal betting gives you confidence that you get a fair price for your bets.
The disadvantages of legal betting:
There are a few key disadvantages to legalizing betting.
- First, it could lead to an increase in gambling addiction.
- Second, it could lead to a loss of tax revenue from gamblers.
- Finally, legalized betting could negatively affect the sport or activity being bet on.
What Is Illegal betting in Kansas?
Illegal betting is when someone places a wager on an event or game not authorized by the government.
This type of betting is often done through underground bookmakers and can involve anything from professional sports to politics.
In most cases, illegal betting is considered a felony offense and can result in jail time and fines.
The advantages of illegal betting:
- The most significant advantage of illegal betting is that it is much cheaper. Bettors can find better odds and make more money by gambling illegally.
- Another advantage of illegal betting is that it is easier to place a bet. All you need is a phone and an agreement with a bookie in most cases. With legal betting, you have to go through many red tapes before you can place a bet.
- Finally, illegal betting is much more exciting than legal betting. There is more risk involved in illegal betting, making the experience more thrilling for bettors.
The disadvantages of illegal betting:
Illegal betting hurts the economy in two ways.
- First, it takes money away from legal businesses, such as casinos and racetracks. This reduces tax revenue and hurts job growth.
- Second, it creates an underground economy where criminals can make money by rigging games or taking advantage of people who can’t afford to lose money.
How can a bettor know that Kansas sports betting sites are fair?
Players looking to bet on sports in Kansas may be wondering how they can know that the online betting sites they’re using are fair. Fortunately, players can do a few things to ensure the fairness of their Kansas online betting experience.
First and foremost, players should only use licensed and regulated Kansas online betting sites. These bookies have been vetted by the state and are required to meet certain standards of fairness and security. In addition, these sites offer player protection in case of any problems.
Players can also check the track record of their chosen online betting site. Look for reviews from other players to get an idea of how well the site functions and whether or not payouts are timely and accurate.
F.A.Q Kansas sports betting
Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission oversees all casinos in the state of Kansas. This would include any sports betting that may take place in the form.
The Kansas Lottery is responsible for the operation of state lotteries and would be involved in any sports betting in the state.
Kansas gambling laws are pretty straightforward. The minimum legal age to gamble in Kansas is 21 years old. There are no exceptions to this rule, so even if you’re just trying to place a bet on the Super Bowl, you’ll need to be at least 21 years old.
Kansas is one of the states in the US where online sports betting is not legal. There are no specific laws that prohibit it, but the state has not authorized any form of gambling other than the Kansas Lottery. Unfortunately, this means that you cannot legally bet on sports online in Kansas.
Kansas is one of the few states in the US without legalized sports betting. Neighboring states Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, and Arkansas all have some form of legalized sports betting, whether in a casino, racetrack or through a mobile app. So far, there is no timeline for when or if sports betting will be legalized in Kansas.
Offshore gambling sites are not licensed to operate in the United States. This means that American authorities do not regulate them, and players who choose to use these sites do so at their own risk. Offshore operators offer a variety of betting options, including sports betting, casino games, and poker.